aFirewall is an Android program for blocking unwanted incoming phone calls and SMS messages.
Developer: Lucky-dog, Xing
Latest version: 1.9.6
Total versions: 2
Submitted: 1 Nov 2010
Updated: 1 Nov 2010
DescriptionaFirewall allows you to setup multi-scenes to block different calls or SMS at different time. aFirewall has following limitations:
1) it can work well with official messaging apps, but may be not compatible with the third-party messaging apps
2) it can't block MMS
3) it supports only blocking the numeric address calls and SMS for now
The aFirewall app has following features:
- Add black number or white number from call log, SMS log, contacts or add it manually
- Multi scenes to accept different calls or SMS at different time
- Setup Call Block Mode and SMS Block Mode separately
- Multi hangup mode. You can forward the blocked calls to voicemail or a non-existing number. And you can set aFirewall to accept and hangup blocked calls to avoid forwarding to voice mail
- Support Prefix wildcard
- Response SMS to blocked call automatically
- Setup password to protect your privacy
- SMS keywords blocking
- Export and import of black list, white list, settings and blocking record
- Complete log for rejected calls/messages
aFirewall 1.9.6 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
Below are the earlier versions of aFirewall. If you are aware of a newer version of aFirewall or an older one, which is not listed here, please feel free to add it!
Contribute+ Submit App
+ Submit Device
If you want to SHARE this FREEWARE with your friends on a forum, blog or via email, please use the code snippets below.
Share on a forum
The code will work on any forum, which supports BB codes.
Share on a site
Copy and paste the HTML code below directly into your site or blog.
Share via email
Copy the link below and paste it into your email.