AndiCar - the free and open source car manager application developed for Android-powered smartphones.
Developer: Miklos Keresztes
Latest version: 3.5.6
Total versions: 10
Submitted: 16 Mar 2010
Updated: 17 Aug 2010
AndiCar is a free and open source car manager for Android powered devices. It is licensed under the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 3.
For more information please visit the project home page http://sites.google.com/site/andicarfree
- work with multiple cars, drivers, currencies, measurement units, etc.
- easy recording of mileages, refuels or other expenses
- multiple expense types in order to differentiate your expenses. For example expenses supported by your employer or sported by you.
- multiple expense categories for accurate calculation of the mileage cost
- GPS tracking
- useful statistics
- all reports can be exported as csv or html file to the SDCARD or can be send as email attachments
- database backup and restore to/from the SDCARD
- configurable main screen
AndiCar 3.5.6 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
Below are the earlier versions of AndiCar. If you are aware of a newer version of AndiCar or an older one, which is not listed here, please feel free to add it!
+ Submit App
+ Submit Device
If you want to SHARE this FREEWARE with your friends on a forum, blog or via email, please use the code snippets below.
Share on a forum
The code will work on any forum, which supports BB codes.
Share on a site
Copy and paste the HTML code below directly into your site or blog.
Share via email
Copy the link below and paste it into your email.