Andrico is a Facebook synchronizer application for Android platform.
Developer: Sadko Mobile
Latest version: 2.0
Total versions: 2
Submitted: 13 Nov 2010
Updated: 13 Nov 2010
DescriptionANDRICO is a program product, developed for devices based on Android OS, enabling users to synchronize data from Facebook, such as friends contacts, events information and so on.
The app consists of three parts:
- Core connecting with the Facebook and downloading all the essential information
- Content Provider storing the information downloaded from Facebook
- Application displaying, sorting out and filtering downloaded data
Requirements: Android 2.0.
Web site http://code.google.com/p/andrico
Andrico 2.0 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
Description/changelog of Andrico 2.0:- Redesign for Android 2.0 platform
- Faster synchronization process
- New version enables to export contacts (one â€“ button in contactinfo; all or updated â€“ menu in contactlist)
- Possibility to attach labels to events and filter events by labels (long click and menu in event list)
- Filters in general Event list are available. Just click View Events and then click hardware menu button. You can view all or only your events.
- You no longer synch past event. This option in settings changed for remove or not past events during synch
- Enable to synch events
- Enable to search events in events list
- Enable to view the member list of events and event list of contact
- Settings also enable you synch or ignore past events
Below are the earlier versions of Andrico. If you are aware of a newer version of Andrico or an older one, which is not listed here, please feel free to add it!
Contribute+ Submit App
+ Submit Device
Other apps by this developer:
If you want to SHARE this FREEWARE with your friends on a forum, blog or via email, please use the code snippets below.
Share on a forum
The code will work on any forum, which supports BB codes.
Share on a site
Copy and paste the HTML code below directly into your site or blog.
Share via email
Copy the link below and paste it into your email.