aTrackDog(SD) helps you manage your backed-up in SD card apps and their update information.
Developer: Sam Lu
Latest version: 3.15
Total versions: 1
Submitted: 26 Aug 2010
Updated: 26 Aug 2010
DescriptionaTrackDog(SD) is an application version tracking and management tool for the Android platform. It helps you to track the latest version for each of the backed-up application in your SD card. If there are new versions found, you can download and install the application from Android Market.
- Track new version for backed-up apps
- Install, delete backed-up apps
- Export app list for sharing
- Browse top 100 popular apps
aTrackDog(SD) 3.15 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
Description/changelog of aTrackDog(SD) 3.15:- Add new preference option, Track source: Market. If this option is on, aTrackDog(SD) first tracks the new version information from Android Market; otherwise, it tracks the version infromation from the Internet. The default of this option is ON
- Support Android OS 2.2 (Froyo)
- Don't list apps that archives on hidden directories
- Support Norwegian language
- Fixed: the application list still shows the old path after you move an apk to a different directory
Contribute+ Submit App
+ Submit Device
Other apps by this developer:
If you want to SHARE this FREEWARE with your friends on a forum, blog or via email, please use the code snippets below.
Share on a forum
The code will work on any forum, which supports BB codes.
Share on a site
Copy and paste the HTML code below directly into your site or blog.
Share via email
Copy the link below and paste it into your email.