First Aid is an app designed to help you follow the right instructions in a stressful emergency situation, which needs first aid application.
Developer: Health Team
Latest version: 1.0
Total versions: 1
Submitted: 7 Aug 2010
Updated: 7 Aug 2010
DescriptionFirst Aid is designed to help you follow the right procedures in a stressful situation or to support other people by giving them instructions. It is based on illustrations, videos and short texts that show you how to take the necessary actions step by step and in the right order.
- Emergency call: Once you have installed the app, enter and store the emergency call number for your area. You can edit the number, if you go to other region or country. That way, in the event of serious accident, you will be able to get help immediately.
- First aid: This app provides the professional treatment guides of many trauma and medical emergencies. Step by step with illustrations and active links of high quality videos. It will guide you through the most useful action you can take in an emergency.
- Test: Items of different events to test your first aid ability.
- Most needed: Add treatment guides to your own most needed. Easy guide to emergency event you may likely confront.
- Share: Enables you SMS the first aid guides to people who need.
- First aid kit: First aid kit list shows what you need in an emergency. You can use it as a kit shopping list. And edit your own kit.
- My kit: Enables you to be clear what in your home medical kit. Long press of the items, you can edit the number and delete. Pressing menu button, you can add items which are not in kit list.
First Aid 1.0 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
Contribute+ Submit App
+ Submit Device
Share First Aid
If you want to SHARE this FREEWARE with your friends on a forum, blog or via email, please use the code snippets below.
Share on a forum
The code will work on any forum, which supports BB codes.
Share on a site
Copy and paste the HTML code below directly into your site or blog.
Share via email
Copy the link below and paste it into your email.