Jewels is a simple, yet quite polished and fun match-3 puzzle game for Android powered mobile phones.
Latest version: 1.91
Total versions: 8
Submitted: 31 May 2010
Updated: 22 Nov 2010
Description Jewels is a simple, yet quite polished and fun match-3 puzzle game. App supports global cross-platform leaderboards (Scoreloop) and 4 game modes: Normal, Timed, Quick and Infinite.
Jewels 1.91 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- Added basic Samsung Galaxy Tab support. The rendering is scaled, so the performance is not optimal, but at least the game fills the screen now. You can disable the Sprite Filtering from Settings and restart the game, it will look worse but run a bit better.
Below are the earlier versions of
Jewels. If you are aware of a newer version of Jewels or an older one, which is not listed here, please feel free to add it!
- Fixed: crashes with state saving, sliding keyboard, freezes with score sending
- It's now possible to continue old (pre v1.80) saved game. Note that saving will still overwrite existing save. Autosave is separate, though.
- Improved: scores submit in background; local name asked again
- Updated Scoreloop
- Fixed Timed mode bug in version 1.80.
- Added Quick game mode (75 seconds to get as much points as possible)
- Automatic score submission
- Rewritten save system and autosave (faster and more robust now)
- Updated Scoreloop, Profile opens the new UI
- Fixed: AdView took CPU time when the game was in background
- Fixed: Display scores over 10 mil correctly
- Fixed: the profile name can be set again
- Adjusted timed mode again, better now.
- Fixed the nasty freeze bug that would occur when game ended mid move
- Increased game play speed to match the upcoming iPhone-version
- Rendering optimizations
- Bug fixes, updates SDKs
- Installing to SD-card now possible with Android 2.2
- Global highscores (Scoreloop)
- Improved input handling
- Increased gameplay speed
- Submitted scores saved locally too
This version is a port from the original PC version.
+ Submit App
+ Submit Device
If you want to SHARE this FREEWARE with your friends on a forum, blog or via email, please use the code snippets below.
Share on a forum
The code will work on any forum, which supports BB codes.
Share on a site
Copy and paste the HTML code below directly into your site or blog.
Share via email
Copy the link below and paste it into your email.