ListBuddy is a shopping list manager for your Android phone that includes barcode support, item count, custom item ordering, aisle guessing.
Developer: 3Beam Technologies, LLC
Latest version: 2.1.0
Total versions: 9
Submitted: 7 Feb 2010
Updated: 28 Jul 2010
ListBuddy is a shopping list manager for your Android phone. It is a free, ad-supported version of ListBuddy No Ads
- Shopping lists can be sent via text message to your phone
- Using our online tool, large lists can be sent to your phone
- When entering items, ListBuddy attempts to guess the correct aisle
- Over 2000 items in guess list
- Aisles can be ordered independently in each store
- Running totals of checked and unchecked items' prices are shown for each store
- Bar code scanning is supported for adding items
- Quantity, unit and aisle can be specified in one entry e.g. "1 cup cheese:dairy"
- Plurals and abbreviations are supported for units e.g. "pound", "pounds", "lb" and "lbs" are all equivalent
- All completed items can be unchecked, allowing recurring shopping lists to be used
- Multiple lists can be managed
- Items in a list can have quantity, price and units associated (i.e. 16 ounces)
- Units can be added, removed and changed
- Items can be associated with color-coded aisles that can be added, removed and changed
- Items can be sorted by aisle or name
- Shopping can be done with one hand on your Android phone, checking off items as you shop
- When shopping is done, all checked items can be deleted
ListBuddy 2.1.0 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
Below are the earlier versions of ListBuddy. If you are aware of a newer version of ListBuddy or an older one, which is not listed here, please feel free to add it!
+ Submit App
+ Submit Device
Other apps by this developer:
If you want to SHARE this FREEWARE with your friends on a forum, blog or via email, please use the code snippets below.
Share on a forum
The code will work on any forum, which supports BB codes.
Share on a site
Copy and paste the HTML code below directly into your site or blog.
Share via email
Copy the link below and paste it into your email.