Lock (also mentioned as App Lock) is a free system tool for Android powered smartphones, which can lock any applications on your Android smartphone. If someone want to open an app which is locked, he needs to enter passwords. So App Lock protects your secrecy and privacy. The app also allows to lock certain files and folders.
Select app to be locked, can edit it in "App list" page
Can change theme, can edit it in "Setting" page.
Password tip, can edit it in "Setting" page
Display icon on notification bar, can disable it in in "Setting" page
Enable or disable lock service in "Setting" page
By clicking the app icon on the main interface of the App Lock, you can use four new functions as follows:
(1) Display: display the app which was clicked.
(2) Unlock: Unlock the app.
(3) Set unlocked time: when you typed the correct password, the app which was clicked will be unlocked in this setting time.
(4) Recover lock: lock the app immediately.
You can select Unlock Time on the password entering interface (just the same as the function of Setting unlocked time)
Lock file and folder function:
(1) Zip files or folder (Quick Encrypt files or folder), Unzip files or folder
(2) Encrypt files or folder (Deep Encrypt files or folder)
The best way to exit this application is click the "exit" button or use "back" button on your phone.
Lock 2.3.0 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version: