World's fastest and smartest mobile browser. Maxthon Browser is an Android browser which comes with RSS feeds widget.
Developer: Maxthon Asia Ltd.
Latest version: 2.1.2
Total versions: 4
Submitted: 1 Mar 2011
Updated: 20 Jun 2011
DescriptionMaxthon Browser is a browser for Android powered devices, with RSS feeds widget.
- Sync to the Cloud: Your bookmarks/favorites travel with you from desktop to mobile
- RSS reader widget: Find, manage and read your favorite content quickly and easily
- Quick Access of the best sites on the web
- A Download Manager that makes is easy to sort, schedule and grab the downloads you need
- Gesture support: Use touch screen commands to surf with your fingertips
- Tab browsing: Powerful tab management that puts your mobile screen to maximum use
- Fast speed
- Powerful personalization: Avatars and more
Maxthon Browser 2.1.2 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
Description/changelog of Maxthon Browser 2.1.2:[New Features] +Add default zoom setting option +New skin [Improvements] -Fix flash keeps on playing after tab closed -Remembers last used mode (WWW or WAP) -Ability to save links as favorites in History -Improved home/navigation page UI -Fixed crash problems when logging in -Fixed favorites syncing problem -Fixed YouTube unable to play problem -Fixed unable to download problem -Fixed other crash related problems -Improved Search key functionality – when it is pressed, address bar and keyboard both show up
Below are the earlier versions of Maxthon Browser. If you are aware of a newer version of Maxthon Browser or an older one, which is not listed here, please feel free to add it!
Contribute+ Submit App
+ Submit Device
Share Maxthon Browser
If you want to SHARE this FREEWARE with your friends on a forum, blog or via email, please use the code snippets below.
Share on a forum
The code will work on any forum, which supports BB codes.
Share on a site
Copy and paste the HTML code below directly into your site or blog.
Share via email
Copy the link below and paste it into your email.