MortPlayer Music is a music player app for people who like listen music organized by folder rather than tag.
Developer: Mirko Schenk
Latest version: 0.8.2
Total versions: 1
Submitted: 14 Aug 2010
Updated: 14 Aug 2010
DescriptionIf you prefer listen music having it structured by folders rather than tags, then MortPlayer Music app is for you.
- Folder based navigation
- Configurable main directory
- Ignores .nomedia
- Reads ID3 tags itself (usually less buggy than Android's media library)
- Album art support: ID3 tags (jpg+png, types "other" and "front cover"), AlbumArt.jpg/png, cover.jpg/png, folder.jpg
- All media types supported by core Android (MP3, Ogg Vorbis, M4A, 3GP, MIDI, Wave)
- Easy folder/file selection by tapping cover resp. tag info
- Supports headset buttons
- Pause/continue on headset removal/plug and calls
- Sleep mode (stop playback, power off not allowed by Android system)
- Swipe gestures
- Selectable background images for each orientation
- Flexible play, shuffle, and repeat modes (stop after track, repeat folder, shuffle files per folder, shuffle all files)
- Selectable layouts (so far only default and car) and themes
MortPlayer Music 0.8.2 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
Description/changelog of MortPlayer Music 0.8.2:- Track search, new layouts, swipe in track list, improved tag reading and sorting, minor bugfixes.
Contribute+ Submit App
+ Submit Device
Other apps by this developer:
Share MortPlayer Music
If you want to SHARE this FREEWARE with your friends on a forum, blog or via email, please use the code snippets below.
Share on a forum
The code will work on any forum, which supports BB codes.
Share on a site
Copy and paste the HTML code below directly into your site or blog.
Share via email
Copy the link below and paste it into your email.