OpenVPN Settings app for Android can start, stop and monitor the state of openVPN tunnels.
Developer: Friedrich SchÃ¤uffelhut
Latest version: 0.4.7
Total versions: 1
Submitted: 15 Nov 2010
Updated: 15 Nov 2010
DescriptionOpenVPN Settings is an Android app to start, stop and monitor the state of openVPN tunnels in a style very similar to WiFi Settings app that comes with Android.
The development of this app was started in March 2009 as a personal project, as part of integrating openvpn into the Android build system. Then the app went open source.
- DNS support
- Send mail to author
- UI similar to WiFi settings
- Restart tunnel when network connectivtity changes (e.g. from WiFi to 3G)
- Start tunnel on boot, according to last state
- Turn on/off openvpn service, saving individual tunnel state
- Passphrase support
- Username/password support (untested)
- Uses Management Interface
- Edit config file in text editor
- Notification support
- No log written to file system, to save your flash memory
- Should support multiple independent tunnels (reported to work fine)
- installed openvpn library
- tun in kernel or tun.ko
Web site: http://code.google.com/p/android-openvpn-settings
OpenVPN Settings 0.4.7 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
Description/changelog of OpenVPN Settings 0.4.7:- Some enhancements and fixes.
Contribute+ Submit App
+ Submit Device
Other apps by this developer:
Share OpenVPN Settings
If you want to SHARE this FREEWARE with your friends on a forum, blog or via email, please use the code snippets below.
Share on a forum
The code will work on any forum, which supports BB codes.
Share on a site
Copy and paste the HTML code below directly into your site or blog.
Share via email
Copy the link below and paste it into your email.