Sparse rss is a simple rss reader for Android with automated update of all feeds with optional notification.
Developer: Stefan Handschuh
Latest version: 0.6.2
Total versions: 7
Submitted: 17 Nov 2010
Updated: 27 Nov 2010
DescriptionSparse rss is a very simple and basic open source RSS reader for Android.
- periodic automated update of all feeds with optional notifications
- interactive widget
- simple UI
- data storage on SD-card (if present)
- optional automated feed recognition (you have to enter the website URL instead of the detailed feed URL)
- multi language support (en, de, nl, ja)
- OPML import and export
- very small (~105 KB, due to multilanguage)
Project's page http://code.google.com/p/sparserss
Sparse rss 0.6.2 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
Description/changelog of Sparse rss 0.6.2:- Fixed OMPL import.
Below are the earlier versions of Sparse rss. If you are aware of a newer version of Sparse rss or an older one, which is not listed here, please feel free to add it!
Contribute+ Submit App
+ Submit Device
Share Sparse rss
If you want to SHARE this FREEWARE with your friends on a forum, blog or via email, please use the code snippets below.
Share on a forum
The code will work on any forum, which supports BB codes.
Share on a site
Copy and paste the HTML code below directly into your site or blog.
Share via email
Copy the link below and paste it into your email.