Tippy Tipper is a simple open source tip calculator application developed for Android powered smartphones by Bryan Denny.
Latest version: 1.1.3
Total versions: 1
Submitted: 2 Aug 2010
Updated: 27 Nov 2010
DescriptionTippy Tipper allows you to easily calculate the tip and split the bill.
Project's page: http://code.google.com/p/tippytipper
- Enter bill via custom keypad
- Select tip by slider or three configurable buttons
- Round up/down by tip/total
- Split bill
- Exclude tax rate
* Bug fix: Entering tax rate as 8.75 used to save it as 8.075, now correctly saves it as 8.750
* Bug fix: Fixed force close with Android 1.5 when opening Tax Rate or Number of People preferences
* Bug fix: Fixed tax rate from truncating leading zeroes after the decimal place
* Error/event logging added (app now requires Internet permission)
* Privacy preference added to enable/disable error/event logging
* Tax rate preference added to enable/disable excluding tax rate (instead of setting tax rate to 0% to disable)
* Bug fix: tip percentage wasn't re-calculating when switching from excluding tax rate to no longer excluding tax rate
* Tax rate can now be up to three decimal places
* Bug fix: Round Up and Down buttons were reversed in landscape mode
Tippy Tipper 1.1.3 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
Description/changelog of Tippy Tipper 1.1.3:- Long press the DEL button to clear the bill amount
- Bug fix: The bill amount will properly display when exiting and re-launching the app (instead of a blank text box)
Contribute+ Submit App
+ Submit Device
Share Tippy Tipper
If you want to SHARE this FREEWARE with your friends on a forum, blog or via email, please use the code snippets below.
Share on a forum
The code will work on any forum, which supports BB codes.
Share on a site
Copy and paste the HTML code below directly into your site or blog.
Share via email
Copy the link below and paste it into your email.