WWWJDIC for Android
WWWJDIC for Android is an application that enables user to use Online Japanese Dictionary WWWJDIC.
Developer: Nikolay Elenkov
Latest version: 1.52
Total versions: 5
Submitted: 27 Nov 2010
Updated: 27 Nov 2010
DescriptionWWWJDIC for Android is Android frontend for Jim Breen's WWWJDIC: Online Japanese Dictionary Service.
- Japanese sentence translation
- Example search with approximately 150,000 examples (Japanese/English pairs)
- Example breakdown/translation
- Animated stroke order diagrams for over 6000 kanji
- Handwritten kanji recognition
- Multiple dictionary lookup (General/Japanese Names/Computing/Life Sciences and more)
- Multiple languages supported (German/ French/ Russian/ Swedish/ Hungarian/ Spanish/ Dutch/ Slovenian)
- romaji input
- kanji lookup by reading, English meaning, radical number, stroke count and code (Unicode/JIS)
- Radical table showing radical variations
WWWJDIC for Android is an open source application released under Apache License 2.0.
WWWJDIC for Android 1.52 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
Description/changelog of WWWJDIC for Android 1.52:Released: November 20, 2010.
- Updated to use new kanji recognizer URL.
Version 1.51 (released November 19, 2010):
- Bug fix: automatic encoding recognition with Excel 2007
Below are the earlier versions of WWWJDIC for Android. If you are aware of a newer version of WWWJDIC for Android or an older one, which is not listed here, please feel free to add it!
Contribute+ Submit App
+ Submit Device
Share WWWJDIC for Android
If you want to SHARE this FREEWARE with your friends on a forum, blog or via email, please use the code snippets below.
Share on a forum
The code will work on any forum, which supports BB codes.
Share on a site
Copy and paste the HTML code below directly into your site or blog.
Share via email
Copy the link below and paste it into your email.