AContact is a customizable contact list application with a T9 dialer support.
Latest version: 1.7
Total versions: 1
Submitted: 6 Oct 2014
Updated: 6 Oct 2014
The AContact is a contact list app that has contact list, dialer, call log and favorite contacts. Press Menu key to pull out setting.
- T9 search/dialer pad
- Customizable screens, mix & match functions you like
- Customizable contact list
- Three keyboard style in contact list: collapsible bottom keyboard, right side vertical iPhone like keyboard, no keyboard
- Adjustable text size, small or big as you wish
- Filterable call history, favorite contact list
- Delete/Clean call log by contact name or number
To enable group support as a separate screen, goto "Global setting" -> "Screen Selection and Screen Orders", select "Contact Group" as an active screen.
Caution: Although creating groups is supported, groups created in the app need to be synced with Gmail first before members can be moved around. Otherwise it will not be synced correctly.
AContact 1.7 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- AContact_1.7.apk (861 KB, ↓ 0)
Description/changelog of AContact 1.7:Added group screen - group support for multiple accounts, support for creating, deleting, renaming and moving group members.