Algebra Tutor is a free Android app to train your algebra skills in solving equations.
Developer: Shane Fulmer
Latest version: 1.51
Total versions: 2
Submitted: 25 Nov 2010
Updated: 25 Nov 2010
DescriptionAlgebra Tutor app allows you to practice simple algebra equations.
- One and two step equations, e.g. x+4=7
- Distributive property equations, e.g. 2(5x+1)=12
- Simple factorable quadratic equations, e.g. x^2+3x+2=0
- Walking through the detailed steps to solve
Algebra Tutor 1.51 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- Algebra_Tutor_1.51.apk (1 MB, ↓ 0)
Description/changelog of Algebra Tutor 1.51:- Bug fixes.
Version 1.5: Added some simplification problems.
Below are the earlier versions of Algebra Tutor. If you are aware of a newer version of Algebra Tutor or an older one, which is not listed here, please feel free to add it!