AndiCar - the free and open source car manager application developed for Android-powered smartphones.
Developer: Miklos Keresztes
Latest version: 3.5.6
Total versions: 10
Submitted: 16 Mar 2010
Updated: 17 Aug 2010
DescriptionAndiCar is a free and open source car manager for Android powered devices. It is licensed under the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 3.
- work with multiple cars, drivers, currencies, measurement units, etc.
- easy recording of mileages, refuels or other expenses
- multiple expense types in order to differentiate your expenses. For example expenses supported by your employer or sported by you.
- multiple expense categories for accurate calculation of the mileage cost
- GPS tracking
- useful statistics
- all reports can be exported as csv or html file to the SDCARD or can be send as email attachments
- database backup and restore to/from the SDCARD
- configurable main screen
AndiCar 3.5.6 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- AndiCar.apk (1 MB, ↓ 0)
Below are the earlier versions of AndiCar. If you are aware of a newer version of AndiCar or an older one, which is not listed here, please feel free to add it!