Android RPN Calculator
An Android version of the Reverse Polish notation (RPN) calculator. It can process few math commands and has menubar functionality.
Latest version: 0.1
Total versions: 1
Submitted: 11 Jan 2008
Updated: 2 Sep 2010
An Android version of the Reverse Polish notation (RPN) calculator. Now in the version 0.1 it can process a few math commands and has menu bar functionality.
The following features are planned to be implemented:
- GUI look&feel (menu buttons, multi-functional buttons, context-sensitive button)
- Different GUI's for HVGA and QVGA.
- Basic Operations (+, -, /, 1/x and so on)
- Parsing of Expressions using JEP (ex. 1*2+3)
- Handling of Stack-Item (ex. roll, move and so on)
- UNDO and REDO feature
- Number Base conversion (ex. DEC -> BIN)
- Unit conversion (ex. kilograms -> pounds)
- Only for HVGA-P Display
- Expression-Mode is still buggy
- Some "Not Implemented" Buttons
Screen shot provided by Hello Android.
Android RPN Calculator 0.1 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- Android_RPN_Calculator_0.1.zip (381 KB, ↓ 0)
Description/changelog of Android RPN Calculator 0.1: