Battery Booster is a battery boosting Android tool, which provides information on your battery charge.
Latest version: 2.9
Total versions: 3
Submitted: 9 Oct 2014
Updated: 9 Oct 2014
Battery Booster is a battery boosting tool and power management application specially designed for Android smartphone (with Homescreen Widget Support).
Based on system specifications, Battery Booster provides accurate information on your battery charge, which includes the real-time battery capacity, temperature, voltage, etc. An auto-updating live chart allows you to visually track your battery usage.
- Real-time battery status (capacity, temperature, voltage, and charging status, etc.) monitor and battery usage tracking
- Homescreen widget support
- Shortcuts to WiFi/Bluetooth/Screen Brightness/Screen Timeout settings
- Battery Calibration Notification to maximize your battery life span
- Settings to manage WiFi/Bluetooth when device is locked/unlocked
- Settings to turn off WiFi/Bluetooth when your battery is low
- Settings to enable beep and select beep tone when your battery is low
Battery Booster 2.9 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- BatteryBooster_v2.9.apk (2 MB, ↓ 0)
Description/changelog of Battery Booster 2.9:
- Fixed continuous beep bug on Battery Full (Battery Booster -> Battery Tweak -> Enable Battery Full Beep to manage this function)
- Improved compatibility (Battery Temp and Voltage display) with LG devices
- Notification Icons (Battery Level Icon and Battery Temp Icon) can be managed at Battery Booster Menu -> Settings -> Show Battery Level Icon/Show Battery Temp Icon
- Other minor enhancements
Below are the earlier versions of Battery Booster. If you are aware of a newer version of Battery Booster or an older one, which is not listed here, please feel free to add it!
There are 8 more apps by downloadandroid.info for Android:
• Yoga Moment Lite
• Restful Sleep Deluxe Edition
• Office Yoga
• Music Therapy for Sound Sleep
• Music Therapy for Refreshment
• Stretch Exercises
• Calming Music to Tranquilize
• Businessweek News