Beelicious is a simple Android app for bookmark sharing on Del.icio.us.
Latest version: 0.2
Total versions: 1
Submitted: 13 Aug 2010
Updated: 13 Aug 2010
DescriptionBeelicious allows you share bookmarks on Delicious 0r compatible services, e.g. Gnolia.
The app does not sync bookmarks locally and is unlikely to support this. It is primarily meant to be called through the "Share page" menu option in the browser, although it does support some basic tag search and visualization functionality.
Note: This application is not affiliated with either Yahoo! or Del.icio.us.
Beelicious 0.2 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- Beelicious_0.2.apk (78 KB, ↓ 0)
Description/changelog of Beelicious 0.2:Released: 10/28/2009
* Submit bookmarks in background (less user wait)
* Background service for periodic tag list refresh
* Basic bookmark editing
* Configurable API endpoint (Delicious, Gnolia, or user-defined)
* Smarter URL extraction from text payload (when invoked via "Share" menu from other apps)
* Fix bug in HTML title fetch (would cause crash if URL was malformed)
* Simple tag list view (now default) with type-to-search