Calculate by QxMD
Calculate by QxMD is a clinical calculator and decision support tool, freely available to the medical community.
Developer: QxMD Medical Software Inc.
Latest version: 1.2.1
Total versions: 1
Submitted: 7 Nov 2010
Updated: 7 Nov 2010
DescriptionCalculate (widely known as Calculate by QxMD) is a landmark upgrade to a former series of calculator tools, including Cardio Calc, Neph Calc, GI Calc, Heme Calc and Pregnancy Wheel. It combines 150+ calculators and clinical decision support tools for various medical specialties to help clinicians determine patient risk factors, diagnose certain conditions, make prognoses and guide treatment processes. The main feature is the World Health Organization's Surgical Safety Checklist.
The app can calculate:
- Ideal body weight, BMI and BSA
- Due date and gestational age
- Extensive formula used in echocardiogropathy and invasive hemodynamic monitoring
- Kt/V in dialysis patients
- eGFR with CKD-Epi, Cockcroft-Gault, and MDRD
- A-a gradient
Calculate by QxMD 1.2.1 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- Calculate_by_QxMD_1.2.1.apk (2 MB, ↓ 0)