FoxyRing is an application for your Android phone that manages your ringtones, in order to make it smarter than before.
Developer: LevelUp Studio
Latest version: 1.11
Total versions: 1
Submitted: 14 Aug 2010
Updated: 14 Aug 2010
DescriptionFoxyRing manages your phone's volume based on ambient noise levels, or based on location and times.
FoxyRing will analyze from time to time the ambient noise and adjust the ringer volume.
You can also define sleeping hours, don't be disturbed anymore during the night because of spam text message or "friends" that call you very late. It is automagically managed by FoxyRing, you will not have to worry about turning off/on the ringer again.
FoxyRing allows you to have different ringtone depending of where you are, or to silent your phone while being at work. When at work, you can configure FoxyRing to not use your Britney Spears ringtone, but the Mozart one which sound more serious for your co-workers.
FoxyRing includes a widget to make your phone silent. But this one is different, it is smarter: you define for how long you want your phone to be silent, and once the time is elapsed, FoxyRing will restore your ringtone.
FoxyRing 1.11 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- FoxyRing_1.11.apk (419 KB, ↓ 0)
Description/changelog of FoxyRing 1.11:November 27, 2009:
- Added Russian translation
- Fixed a crash that occurs if the caller phone number is hidden
Version 1.1 - November 14, 2009:
- You can now define emergency contacts, they will be able to contact you (phone call only) even if your phone is on silent
- Added the capability to turn off WiFi and Bluetooth during the sleeping hours, it will restore them to the previous state
- Added QVGA devices support
- Started to work on high DPI support (such as the Droid)
- Build with the Android 2.0 SDK
- Added a changelog window