Ghost Commander is a file manager for Android platform inspired by famous (Norton|Midnight|Total) Commander application.
Developer: Ghost Squared
Latest version: 1.36.4
Total versions: 2
Submitted: 16 Oct 2014
Updated: 16 Oct 2014
Ghost Commander is a file manager app for Android that is similar as e.g. Total commander for the desktops. If you would like file managers with two panels, to manage your files, you will like Ghost Commander.
Besides the basic functionality of copy, move, create new folder, rename files, etc, it can access the root folder, which not many file managers do in Android.
Ghost Commander 1.36.4 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- Ghost_Commander_1.36.4.apk (438 KB, ↓ 0)
Description/changelog of Ghost Commander 1.36.4:
- Fixed FC on attempt to access SMB when the plugin is not yet installed
- Fixed an out of memory crash
- Button for fast /system remount
- Content provider to pick a file from other applications
- The user is asked now what to do if the destination file already exist
- Some other bugs were fixed
- Spanish translation added
Below are the earlier versions of Ghost Commander. If you are aware of a newer version of Ghost Commander or an older one, which is not listed here, please feel free to add it!