Hanping Chinese-English Dictionary
Hanping Chinese-English Dictionary is a Chinese-English, or English-Chinese dictionary app, powered by CC-CEDICT library.
Latest version: 2.3.1
Total versions: 1
Submitted: 15 Dec 2010
Updated: 25 Oct 2014
Hanping Chinese-English Dictionary also known as Hanping CE is a free Chinese-English, or English-Chinese dictionary app, using the CC-CEDICT library, that supports input of Chinese text, English, or 'pinyin', and gives all 3 as output as well, to make it easy to read. It may be useful for those learning English or Chinese.
- Search hanzi, pinyin or English
- Traditional or simplified characters
- Voice recognition support
- Use IME to enter hanzi, e.g. Google Pinyin IME, HanWriting, Sogou Input
- For pinyin, 0 means any tone, 5 means neutral tone. Tones do not have to be specified
- Word lists
- No internet connection required (but will use one if available for ad-support)
How to install:
- Install the large file - Hanping Dict CC-CEDICT.apk - first, which will put the dictionary database on your SD card.
- Then you can uninstall the 'app' from your phone, to save space. The dictionary will still be saved in your SD card.
- Install the smaller file - Hanping Chinese-English Dictionary.apk - which is the user interface. Keep this installed on your phone (it's less than 300kb).
Hanping Chinese-English Dictionary 2.3.1 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- Hanping_Chinese-English_Dictionary_2.3.1.apk (366 KB, ↓ 0)
Description/changelog of Hanping Chinese-English Dictionary 2.3.1:
- Switched from MobClix to AdMob ad network
- Performance bug fix
This version uses Chinese-English dictionary based on CC-CEDICT 2.0.0.