Mini Nurse Lite
Mini Nurse is an Android app aimed to help student nurses get to know useful information about nursing, understand medical terms and more.
Latest version: 1.6.5
Total versions: 2
Submitted: 9 Aug 2010
Updated: 7 Nov 2010
DescriptionMini Nurse is an app made for student nurses and those who wish to know a little more about nursing. It contains dosage calculations, IV calculations, medical terms.
Note: Keep in mind that this app is meant to be used for educational purposes only.
August 7, 2010 - 1.4.4
- Flagging a term now requires input
- Added Signs of Stroke under Misc section
- Optimized speed when checking for updates
August 6, 2010:
- Added TIA, IUD, and D5W to abbreviations
- Fixed typo for: -tripsy in the suffixes list
- Fixed typo for: pod-, tox(o), top(o), trans-, and trache(o) in the prefixes list
- Updated definition for AAO (under abbreviations) and idio- (under prefixes)
- Added temperature, uric acid, creatinine, cholesterol, triglyceride, LDL, and HDL to lab values
August 5, 2010 â€“ 1.4.3
- Added prefixes and suffixes
- Added option to flag a term for review
- Fixed background image when keyboard pops up
- Added more medical facts about the body
August 1, 2010 â€“ 1.4.2
- Added a game/review for abbreviations
- Added â€˜mcgâ€™ as an option for the dosage calculator
- Combined IV rate calculators
- Fixed the landscape layouts for some of the calculators
- Can search the definition of abbreviations now: menu > swap terms/definitions
- Changed qhs to be: â€˜every nightâ€™ instead of at bedtime
- Added AU,OS,OU to abbreviation list
July 23, 2010 â€“ 1.4.1
- Fixed a force close issue when using the dosage calculator.
July 22, 2010
- Added abbreviations: NOS, qd, qh, qhs, SROM, HOB, VDRL, CABG, BPM, BM, AAO
- Fixed problem with lists not showing the first value
July 21, 2010 â€“ 1.4
- 2.2(Froyo) support: App to SDCard
- Made some changes to the layout
- Fixed some typos under Misc section
- Can search abbreviations, values, and facts
- Added abbreviations: DOB, DSM, EMG, ER, GFR, gyn, LVN, NSAID, REM
- Added new calculator: Pregnancy Wheel
June 29, 2010
- Added normal lab values: BUN, INR, respiration and pulse rate for infant, urine specific gravity, magnesium haptoglobin
June 11, 2010 â€“ 1.3.1
- Changed description for some of the calculators
- Edited typo for BUBBLEHE under Misc section
- Medical terms changed to Medical Abbreviations
- Added: Fx, URI, PKU, Hgb, KUB, and BUN to abbreviations
- Added 2 facts
- Added Sodium normal lab values
May 30, 2010 â€“ 1.3
- Fixed some of the sizes of the text boxes that were too small.
- Added more lab values: glucose, potassium, Troponin I, Troponin T
May 16, 2010 â€“ 1.2
- Added BUBBLEHE and SOAP to Misc: Acronyms
- Added Dosing Calculator that includes weight
- Added intramuscular injections to Misc: Injections.
May 12, 2010
- Added CAT, MRI, CAD, CHF, CVA, and IVPB to medical term list.
May 10, 2010
- Changed application name to prevent any confusion with Pocket Nurse Enterprises.
May 09, 2010
- Add a conversion calculator: press menu from the main screen
- Tweaked the burn calculator, so you just have to press calculate when switching to adult or child
May 5, 2010
- Added 3 new medical facts
- Coming soon: conversion calculator
April 29, 2010
- Updated user interface
- User can now check what is updated without having to go to website
- User can now send an e-mail to suggest medical terms to add
- Medical terms can now be updated without having to do a software update
- Added a miscellaneous, which will be filled with nursing tips
- Added lab values (more coming soon)
- Added random medical facts (more coming soon)
April 19, 2010
-Fixed layout for Droid 2.1.
Mini Nurse Lite 1.6.5 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- Mini_Nurse_Lite_1.6.5.apk (2 MB, ↓ 0)
Description/changelog of Mini Nurse Lite 1.6.5:Released: October 12, 2010.
- Added Do Not Crush Medication List: located in Misc tab.
- If you are experiencing a force close, try a Manual Update found in the Menu from the Home tab.
Below are the earlier versions of Mini Nurse Lite. If you are aware of a newer version of Mini Nurse Lite or an older one, which is not listed here, please feel free to add it!