Moloko is a client application that allows you to use Remember The Milk (RTM) service on Android device.
Developer: Ronny Röhricht
Latest version: 0.12.0b
Total versions: 1
Submitted: 28 Oct 2014
Updated: 28 Oct 2014
Moloko is an open-source Android client for Remember The Milk (RTM), web-based task- and time-management service. The goal is to support nearly all features provided by the RTM web application. Currently the synchronization from RTM to Moloko is almost complete.
Moloko accesses all tasks only via a local database. Network connection is only required for background synchronization.
Moloko app now supports only German and English.
Project's page http://code.google.com/p/moloko
Moloko 0.12.0b seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- Moloko_0.12.0b.apk (746 KB, ↓ 0)
Description/changelog of Moloko 0.12.0b:
- Supports outgoing sync for task's: priority, list, tags, due date + time, estimation, location, URL
- Added possibility to complete/uncomplete a task
- New icons for postponed tasks in task list and details view
- Show how often a task was postponed
- Added estimate and due picker dialogs using android-wheel