OpenVPN Settings app for Android can start, stop and monitor the state of openVPN tunnels.
Developer: Friedrich SchÃ¤uffelhut
Latest version: 0.4.7
Total versions: 1
Submitted: 15 Nov 2010
Updated: 15 Nov 2010
DescriptionOpenVPN Settings is an Android app to start, stop and monitor the state of openVPN tunnels in a style very similar to WiFi Settings app that comes with Android.
The development of this app was started in March 2009 as a personal project, as part of integrating openvpn into the Android build system. Then the app went open source.
- DNS support
- Send mail to author
- UI similar to WiFi settings
- Restart tunnel when network connectivtity changes (e.g. from WiFi to 3G)
- Start tunnel on boot, according to last state
- Turn on/off openvpn service, saving individual tunnel state
- Passphrase support
- Username/password support (untested)
- Uses Management Interface
- Edit config file in text editor
- Notification support
- No log written to file system, to save your flash memory
- Should support multiple independent tunnels (reported to work fine)
- installed openvpn library
- tun in kernel or tun.ko
Web site: http://code.google.com/p/android-openvpn-settings
OpenVPN Settings 0.4.7 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- OpenVPN_Settings_0.4.7.apk (128 KB, ↓ 0)
Description/changelog of OpenVPN Settings 0.4.7:- Some enhancements and fixes.
There are 1 more apps by Friedrich SchÃ¤uffelhut for Android:
• OpenVPN Installer