Phone2Chrome is an app that together with the counterpart on your PC allow you to share links between Android device and PC.
Developer: Luis G. Valle
Latest version: 2.3
Total versions: 1
Submitted: 29 Oct 2014
Updated: 29 Oct 2014
Phone2Chrome is an open source project that lets you share links between your phone and the Chrome browser of your computer.
The whole system consists of two parts:
- Android app
- Chrome web browser extension
You need to install both and link them with your Dropbox account. If you don't have a Dropbox account, you can register it at www.dropbox.com
The Chrome extension one can download here https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/lnlgojabfogikedjanecphloghlegpdm
How does it work:
- Android app Phone2Chrome will create a file in your Dropbox system at: dropbox/phone2chrome/pages
- This file contains information about links in standard json format. Every link shared will add a new entry to file "pages".
- On your PC you then just need to open Chrome and click on PhoneToChrome extension button.
Project's page http://code.google.com/p/phone2chrome
Phone2Chrome 2.3 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- Phone2Chrome_2.3.apk (303 KB, ↓ 0)
Description/changelog of Phone2Chrome 2.3:
Fixed crash when URL contains not standard characters.