PocketCloud is a RDP/VNC client app for connecting to your Windows PC, Mac or TS from mobile device.
Developer: Wyse Technology
Latest version: 1.1.108
Total versions: 2
Submitted: 29 Oct 2014
Updated: 29 Oct 2014
PocketCloud allows yout to connect to your Windows PC, Mac or TS from your mobile device, providing you with remote access to all your files and apps.
- Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP)
- Intuitive User Interface
- High-accuracy Touch Pointer
- Auto Discovery (Beta): Hassle-free setup
- Limited to 1 Computer
The paid Pro version of this app supports VNC w/ 128-bit encryption.
PocketCloud 1.1.108 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- PocketCloud_1.1.108.apk (4 MB, ↓ 0)
Description/changelog of PocketCloud 1.1.108:
- Multitasking support
- OS dependent keyboard layout support (PC/MAC)
- International keyboard support for RDP (German, French, Italian, Spanish and English UK)
- Install on SD
- Various bug fixes and performance enhancements
Below are the earlier versions of PocketCloud. If you are aware of a newer version of PocketCloud or an older one, which is not listed here, please feel free to add it!