PRemoteDroid app is a client-part app that turns your Android phone into the remote control for the desktop.
Developer: Pierre Durand
Latest version: 2010-05-23
Total versions: 1
Submitted: 15 Nov 2010
Updated: 15 Nov 2010
DescriptionWith PRemoteDroid you can use your phone as a remote control device (like GMote) for your computer over Wifi and Bluetooth.
- Bluetooth and Wifi connections
- Mouse (move, click, wheel) and keyboard control
- File explorer allows you view directories and launch files
- Screen capture (but it is not a VNC viewer)
- Secure (password) connection
Remember, that this apk package is just a client part of the system. In order to make it possible to control the desktop with this app, you will need to install the server part on the desktop. The server can be found on the project's page: www.premotedroid.com
PRemoteDroid 2010-05-23 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- PRemoteDroid_2010-05-23.apk (110 KB, ↓ 0)
Description/changelog of PRemoteDroid 2010-05-23:- Bugfix