RemoteDroid app for Android turns your phone into a wireless keyboard and mouse, with the help of your wireless network.
Developer: Joshua Sera
Latest version: 1.4
Total versions: 3
Submitted: 12 Nov 2010
Updated: 12 Nov 2010
DescriptionRemoteDroid turns your phone into a wireless keyboard and mouse with touchpad, using your own wireless network. It's a free application for phones running Google's Android operating system, such as the Droid (Verizon Wireless) and the G1 (T-Mobile).
- Touch-screen mouse control
- Two onscreen mouse buttons, with right-click/control-click functionality
- Use in either portrait or landscape mode
- Works with any WiFi network. No Bluetooth hardware or adapters required
- Compatible with Mac, Windows and Linux operating systems
RemoteDroid consists of two parts: this phone application, and a companion server application for your computer that you can download from the site http://remotedroid.net
RemoteDroid 1.4 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- RemoteDroid_1.4.apk (43 KB, ↓ 0)
Description/changelog of RemoteDroid 1.4:- Added multitouch gestures
- Better soft key support
Below are the earlier versions of RemoteDroid. If you are aware of a newer version of RemoteDroid or an older one, which is not listed here, please feel free to add it!