Scandinavian keyboard is a modification of standard keyboard with support for Scandinavian and some other keyboard layouts.
Latest version: 1.4.4
Total versions: 6
Submitted: 14 Nov 2010
Updated: 14 Nov 2010
DescriptionThis is a modification of the standard onscreen keyboard in Android with support for Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Faroese, German, Icelandic and Northern SÃ¡mi keyboard layouts.
- Choose between Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Faroese, German, Icelandic, Northern SÃ¡mi or English layout.
- Possibility to add dictionary for Norwegian, Swedish, Danish or Finnish by installing "'Language name' dictionary" corresponding apk-package, respectively.
- Import/export the user dictionary.
- 3 different skins to choose between.
- Swipe options in settings. You can choose to change case of character (upper/lower), type symbol, type space, delete last character, close keyboard, change keyboard layout or dictionary or move the cursor when you swipe.
- Automatically saves often used words in user dictionary.
- Choose vibrate duration.
- Longpress ?123-button to access settings.
- Longpress enter to access smileys, and longpress other buttons for accented letters, numbers and symbols.
Scandinavian keyboard 1.4.4 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- Scandinavian_keyboard_1.4.4.apk (774 KB, ↓ 0)
Below are the earlier versions of Scandinavian keyboard.