Sparse rss is a simple rss reader for Android with automated update of all feeds with optional notification.
Developer: Stefan Handschuh
Latest version: 0.6.2
Total versions: 7
Submitted: 17 Nov 2010
Updated: 27 Nov 2010
DescriptionSparse rss is a very simple and basic open source RSS reader for Android.
- periodic automated update of all feeds with optional notifications
- interactive widget
- simple UI
- data storage on SD-card (if present)
- optional automated feed recognition (you have to enter the website URL instead of the detailed feed URL)
- multi language support (en, de, nl, ja)
- OPML import and export
- very small (~105 KB, due to multilanguage)
Project's page http://code.google.com/p/sparserss
Sparse rss 0.6.2 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- Sparse_rss_0.6.2.apk (104 KB, ↓ 0)
Description/changelog of Sparse rss 0.6.2:- Fixed OMPL import.
Below are the earlier versions of Sparse rss.