Taggers is a location-based micro-blogging (Graffiti), reminders (My Notes), and private messaging service.
Developer: Nano Equipment Pte Ltd
Latest version: 1.0
Total versions: 1
Submitted: 18 Mar 2010
Updated: 30 Jul 2010
Taggers is a location based micro-blogging (virtual graffiti), text chat, and reminders service.
The main features of Taggers are:
- Location-based micro-blogging (Graffiti)
- Location reminders (My Notes)
- Private messaging (1-to-1)
- Taggers Widget
- A widget component that shows available blogs, reminder notes, private messages at your current location.
- Optional audible and vibration alert.
- User-definable coverage range. Only blogs and reminders within the specified coverage area will be received. Use it to see more or less blogs as required.
- Supports user comments.
- Supports photo attachment.
- Supports keyword search for blogs and comments.
- Been there? Leave a virtual mark!
- Blog anything relevant to your current location just like you would a Graffito. The blog will only be seen by others who are also within the vicinity.
- Set a reminder for yourself and get alerted when you are near the location.
- Read and comment on other's Graffiti.
- Discuss Graffiti through private messages with whomever.
Taggers supports the following languages:
- Simplified Chinese
Taggers supports Android 1.5 and above.
Taggers 1.0 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- Taggers.apk (3 MB, ↓ 0)