Timeriffic can mute or un-mute the global Android ringer and other settings at a specified time of the day.
Developer: RDRR Labs
Latest version: 1.09.12
Total versions: 1
Submitted: 31 Oct 2014
Updated: 31 Oct 2014
Timeriffic is an open source app for Android that allows you to control mute, vibrate, brightness, WiFi and airplane on/off according to your custom schedule. You can create your own profiles, by time and day.
- Will not work from the SD card (for custom ROM users)
- Make sure to ignore/exclude if you use a Task Killer or Task Manager
Web site: http://code.google.com/p/timeriffic
Timeriffic 1.09.12 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- Timeriffic_1.09.12.apk (318 KB, ↓ 0)
Description/changelog of Timeriffic 1.09.12:
Fixed a bug that sets volume to 0 when setting the phone to ring.
- Fixed a crash some people are having when a profile changes
- Restore "data toggle" (enable it in the settings)
- Fixed issue with volume not changing for some users