Toddler Lock is a child entertainment and locking app to keep your child entertained with shapes and sounds, while keeping other apps out of reach.
Developer: Marco Nelissen
Latest version: 2.6.5
Total versions: 4
Submitted: 26 Aug 2010
Updated: 15 Sep 2010
DescriptionToddler Lock will entertain your kids with colorful shapes and soothing sounds so that you don't have to worry about them making calls or trying out other apps installed on your Android.
The app also serves as a teaching mean by teaching them shapes and colors. Optionally you can enable airplane mode while app is active, in order to not irradiate your kid.
- added support for Android 2.2 (Froyo)
- fixed a problem causing the home screen to briefly be accessible after turning the screen off and on
- made it easier to clear defaults when needed
- support for high density displays, for a crisper look on phones like the Motorola Droid and Nexus One
- workaround for bug in Android 2.1 update 1
- error reporting improvements
- fixed a crash that several users reported via the new error reporter
- added crash reporting mechanism
- worked around a bug in Android that would incorrectly cause it to claim Toddler Lock crashed
- fixed problem that could cause Toddler Lock to not exit cleanly after a reboot on phones running Android release 1.6 or earlier
- added a screen that explains how to restore the default home setting if needed
- changed shutdown process so that pressing 'home' immediately after pressing the 'quit' button does not relaunch Toddler Lock
- made long press on home safer
- slightly rearranged the settings/exit screen
Toddler Lock 2.6.5 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- Toddler_Lock_2.6.5.apk (147 KB, ↓ 0)
Below are the earlier versions of Toddler Lock. If you are aware of a newer version of Toddler Lock or an older one, which is not listed here, please feel free to add it!