Tram Hunter is an open source Android application for Melbourne's Tram Tracker service.
Developer: Andy Botting
Latest version: 0.6
Total versions: 7
Submitted: 12 Nov 2010
Updated: 12 Nov 2010
DescriptionTram Hunter is an open source Android application that brings you real-time location of Melbourne trams. It uses the tramTRACKER web service provided by Yarra Trams.
- Browse or search for stops
- Favorite stops for quick reference
- Find nearby stops by Android location services
- Tram icons representing the approaching tram model
- See tram stops on a map
- Open Source available under a GPLv2 license
Web site http://tramhunter.andybotting.com
Tram Hunter 0.6 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- Tram_Hunter_0.6.apk (225 KB, ↓ 0)
Description/changelog of Tram Hunter 0.6:Released: September 26, 2010.
- Favourite "star" next to stops in lists
- Hide terminus stops in Nearby Stops
Below are the earlier versions of Tram Hunter.