WiFi Advanced Configuration Editor
WiFi Advanced Configuration Editor is a simple tool to edit the advanced parameters of the configured wireless networks.
Latest version: 0.10
Total versions: 1
Submitted: 13 Dec 2010
Updated: 13 Dec 2010
DescriptionWiFi Advanced Configuration Editor (also known as WiFi ACE) is an open source Android app that allows to fine tune the settings of the configured wireless networks.
The app supports:
- setting a specified BSSID for the network
- selecting individual group and pairwise ciphers
- selecting WPA-Enterprise and 802.1X options other than the default
- setting all possible (index 0 to 3) WEP keys and selecting which one to use for transmission
WiFi Advanced Configuration Editor 0.10 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- WiFi_Advanced_Configuration_Editor_0.10.apk (40 KB, ↓ 0)
Description/changelog of WiFi Advanced Configuration Editor 0.10:- Fixed MSCHAPV2 auth.