English Language Acronyms Dictionary
English Acronyms Dictionary for BlackBerry, contains 12,000+ English acronyms with their explanations in English.
Developer: Beiks LLC
Latest version: 5.0
Total versions: 1
Submitted: 5 Dec 2010
Updated: 5 Dec 2010
DescriptionThe free English Acronyms Dictionary for RIM's BlackBerry, contains more than 12,000 English acronyms, providing their explanations in English. Covers virtually all areas of life, from physics through politics to file extensions to internet chats jargon.
The Dictionary can be used as a quick reference in serious researches or as a entertaining product (International Business Machines or I Blame Microsoft?).
* Descriptions of over 12, 000 English Acronyms
* Native support for external media cards
* Simple and convenient program interface
* Offline dictionary database - always in coverage and no data transfer charges
* High dictionary compression ratio, allowing more than 800 kB of data to fit in under 300 kB device memory
English Language Acronyms Dictionary 5.0 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- English_Language_Acronyms_Dictionary_5.0.zip (781 KB, ↓ 0)
Description/changelog of English Language Acronyms Dictionary 5.0:* Dictionary reader rebuilt from the ground up;
* New: support for installation to media cards;
* New: ability to change the colors scheme of the list with available words.
Requirements: BlackBerry OS 4.2 and higher.