MaraTick is a simple ToDo list for BlackBerry smartphones that helps you organize your day and reduce paper consumption.
Developer: Ted Regsuren
Latest version: 1.0.8
Total versions: 1
Submitted: 4 Dec 2010
Updated: 4 Dec 2010
MaraTick is a simple todo list maker for any BlackBerry with OS 4.0 or higher.
- Checked off items are automatically pushed down to the bottom of list
- Unlimited number of list and list size
- Auto-complete with a built in dictionary (user propmted to load upon install)
- Self learning dictionary of todo items
- Icon selector provided to customize each list
- Todo items can be selectively copied between lists
- Entire data can be copied, backed up/restored to or from any BB app
- Items can be moved up and down along the list for easy prioritization
- Item's move can be triggered by ALT+click or ALT+M
- Each list integratable with BB calendar
- Duplicate a list menu, useful when you have a template list
- Email a selected list, the receiver will 'Copy' it from email and import using 'Add Data from Clipboard'
- Delete all Selected on List screen
- User can select item name or measurement vocabulary when 'Loading vocabulary from Clipboard'
MaraTick was written by developer to help reduce paper waste. It is named after his daughter Mara, who cares about mother earth a lot. Therefore, more people would use it, better it will serve it's original purpose.
MaraTick 1.0.8 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- MaraTick_1.0.8.zip (73 KB, ↓ 0)
Description/changelog of MaraTick 1.0.8:Requirements: BlackBerry with OS 4.0 or higher.