Mobile Merchant Pro
Mobile Merchant Pro enables you to fulfill real-time credit card transactions on your BlackBerry.
Developer: 1st National Processing
Latest version: 1.1.3
Total versions: 1
Submitted: 6 Dec 2010
Updated: 7 Dec 2010
DescriptionMobile Merchant Pro for BlackBerry is a free, virtual credit card terminal application, which gives BlackBerry users the ability to run real-time credit card transactions right on their cell phone.
It is a solution for people who are on the move and need to process credit cards on the go. Ideal for arts & craft shows, trade shows, locksmiths, caterers, landscapers, etc. To keep customers card information secure, credit card numbers are not stored on the cell phone.
This app requires that you have an Authorize.net or PayPal Web Payments Pro account. Note, that PayPal Web Payments Pro is an upgrade to the standard PayPal service (standard Paypal accounts will not work).
* Authorize.Net and PayPal Web Payments Pro gateway support
* Accept all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Amercian Express)
* Email receipts (Authorize.Net only)
* Auth Hold & Capture feature allows you to place a hold on a credit card for later processing
* Credits & Refunds (Authorize.Net only)
* Add additional transaction notes including customer contact or invoice detail
* Online reference guide
* Fraud Protection including Address Verification (AVS) and Card Security Codes (CVV2, CVC, CID)
* Immediate feedback on approved or declined charges
For OTA download, point your BlackBerry browser to bb.mobilemerchantpro.com
Mobile Merchant Pro 1.1.3 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- MobileMerchantPro_v113.zip (383 KB, ↓ 0)
Description/changelog of Mobile Merchant Pro 1.1.3:Requirements: BlackBerry OS v4.5 or Higher. BlackBerry Models Supported: 8310, 8330, 8350, 8900, 9000, 9500, 9530, 9630, 9700.