IMR-Life is an implementation of Conway's Game Of Life.
Developer: Ohad Eder Pressman
Latest version: 3.0
Total versions: 1
Submitted: 14 Aug 2010
Updated: 14 Aug 2010
IMR-Life is an implementation of Conway's "Game Of Life".
- Blazing fast life generation/animation.
- Option for a double-sized board.
IMR-Life 3.0 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- IMR-Life_3.0.prc (8 KB, ↓ 0)
Description/changelog of IMR-Life 3.0:
The version 3.0 was released on 02/06/2001.
Improved in the version 3.0:
- Added screen wrapping, life patterns no wrap along screen limits, which makes things more nice and correct.
- Improved performance on color-devices.