PacDude 100% for Palm OS is a free remake of classic arcade game Pac-Man. It features colorfully animated high resolution graphics.
Latest version: BetAVersion2
Total versions: 1
Submitted: 23 Nov 2010
Updated: 23 Nov 2010
PacDude 100% is a free remake of classic arcade game Pac-Man for the Palm OS platform.
- Colorfully animated high resolution graphics. Low resolution on Treo 600.
- Sound effects. Digital on all Palm brand OS 5 handhelds except TX, synthesized on the rest.
- Control support for all Palm OS 5 handhelds, including Sony Clie's & HandSpring Treo 600.
- Full game with title screen, savable options and preliminary ghost artificial intelligence.
- Palm OS 5 or better handheld.
- 320x320 resolution 256 color screen support. Works on HandSpring Treo 600.
Should run properly on any handheld that has Palm OS 5.0 or better (as of 1/11/04). Should also be 100% compliant with upcoming Palm OS 6.
PacDude 100% BetAVersion2 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- PacDude_BetAVersion2.prc (86 KB, ↓ 0)