Adobe Flash Lite
Adobe Flash Lite for Windows Mobile allows mobile developers to create Flash Lite applications and content for Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone devices.
Developer: Adobe Systems
Latest version: 2.1
Total versions: 1
Submitted: 8 Apr 2015
Updated: 8 Apr 2015
Adobe Flash Lite 2.1 for Windows Mobile allows mobile developers to create Flash Lite applications and content for Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone devices. Mobile developers can now benefit from cross-platform development since Flash Lite 2.1 is also available for BREW and Symbian devices. This allows repurposing of content and applications with minimal changes for another platform.
This standalone version of the Flash Lite 2.1 player for Windows Mobile 5.0 devices is free and allows developers to test their Flash Lite applications and content before actual handsets start shipping with Flash Lite 2.1 pre-installed. This version is also available to end users who want to play back Flash Lite content and applications on Windows Mobile 5.0 devices.
Flash Lite 2.1 is based on the Flash 7 standard for content and contains the following features:
- XML Sockets
- Inline text support
- Dynamic XML data
- Device video playback
- Persistent data
- Powerful and dynamic media
- Text enhancements
- Action Script 2.0 support
- Synchronized device sound
- Compressed SWFs
Adobe Flash Lite 2.1 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- Adobe_Flash_Lite_2.1.cab (770 KB, ↓ 0)
Description/changelog of Adobe Flash Lite 2.1:
Microsoft .NET Compact Framework: not required.
- 176x220 pixels: not supported
- 240x320 pixels: supported
- 320x240 pixels: not supported
- Microsoft Smartphone 2002: not supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 for Smartphone: not supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 SE for Smartphone: not supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 for Smartphone: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6 Standard: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard: not supported