Boxy Pocket is a free and very addictive Sokoban-like game for the Windows Mobile Smartphone platform. It features original Sokoban levels and sound.
Latest version: 2.5
Total versions: 2
Submitted: 9 Apr 2015
Updated: 9 Apr 2015
Boxy Pocket is a free Sokoban-like game for the Windows Mobile Smartphone platform.
Sokoban (in Japanese "warehouse keeper") is a transport puzzle in which the player pushes boxes around a maze, viewed from above, and tries to put them in designated locations (red crosses). Only one box may be pushed at a time, not two, and boxes cannot be pulled.
- Original 50 levels from the old Sokoban game;
- Original 17 sound loops;
- You can add your own sound loops by putting your *.mod, *.it, *.xm, and *.s3m files to the songs directory.
Notice: The game go into pause mode and minimize itself during an incoming call. After that, you have to restart the game by hand to continue to play. The game in background will quit itself if the system ask it. You have to finish a level to unlock the next one. So next time you'll be able to not start from the beginning.
Press the star (*) key to flip the screen ClockWise, CounterClockWise. Press the right soft key during the game to show the menu.
Boxy Pocket 2.5 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- Boxy_Pocket_2.5.cab (479 KB, ↓ 0)
Description/changelog of Boxy Pocket 2.5:
New in Boxy Pocket 2.5:
- Additionally to 50 original Sokoban play levels, 50 more levels were added.
- Added support of Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 and newer OS versions.
- Discontinued support of older OS versions. Use Boxy Pocket 1.0 if you have an older smartphone.
Microsoft .NET Compact Framework: not required.
- 176x220 pixels: not supported
- 240x320 pixels: supported
- 320x240 pixels: not supported
- Microsoft Smartphone 2002: not supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 for Smartphone: not supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 SE for Smartphone: not supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 for Smartphone: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6 Standard: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard: supported
Below are the earlier versions of Boxy Pocket. If you are aware of a newer version of Boxy Pocket or an older one, which is not listed here, please feel free to add it!