Camera Controlled Snake
In this game player can control direction of the snake by rotating the device. The software detects movement by examining images from built-in camera.
Latest version: [unnamed]
Total versions: 1
Submitted: 9 Apr 2015
Updated: 9 Apr 2015
Camera Controlled Snake (also knows as CC Snake) is an interesting implementation of the classic "Snake" game. In this version player can control direction of the snake by rotating the device. The software detects movement by examining images from built-in camera. Optionally the smake maybe also controlled conventionally by pad.
Additionally user can select one of 5 difficulty levels for the game. CC Snake also stores the best performing players in it's "best scores" list.
[unnamed] seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- Camera_Controlled_Snake.cab (384 KB, ↓ 0)
Description/changelog of [unnamed]:
Microsoft .NET Compact Framework: not required.
- 176x220 pixels: supported
- 240x320 pixels: supported
- 320x240 pixels: not supported
- Microsoft Smartphone 2002: not supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 for Smartphone: not supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 SE for Smartphone: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 for Smartphone: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6 Standard: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard: not supported