Clock On Top
Clock On Top is a small utility, which adds a digital clock to the top bar of Windows Mobile.
Latest version: 0.81
Total versions: 1
Submitted: 9 Apr 2015
Updated: 9 Apr 2015
Clock On Top is a small utility, which adds a digital clock to the top bar (known as the taskbar) of Windows Mobile. Thus you will always be able to see what time is it and do not need to interrupt your workflow to go to the home screen only to check the time.
By default the application will show time in the 24-hour format. If you want the 12-hour format, you will need to replace the ClockOnTop.lnk in the "Windows > Startup" folder with the one in the ClockOnTop ZIP file. Make sure the ClockOnTop.lnk file is in that folder before placing the replacement lnk file in there.
Clock On Top 0.81 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- Clock_On_Top_0.81.zip (12 KB, ↓ 0)
Description/changelog of Clock On Top 0.81:
Microsoft .NET Compact Framework: not required.
- 176x220 pixels: not supported
- 240x320 pixels: supported
- 320x240 pixels: not supported
- Microsoft Smartphone 2002: not supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 for Smartphone: not supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 SE for Smartphone: not supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 for Smartphone: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6 Standard: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard: not supported