CT AlarmClock Lite
Nice and simple alarm clock, which is more convenient than standard Windows Mobile alarm clock.
Developer: Connective Tools
Latest version: 1.7
Total versions: 2
Submitted: 8 Apr 2015
Updated: 8 Apr 2015
CT AlarmClock Lite is a simple utility that allows you to play daily alarm based on defined weekdays. It plays standard system alarm as it defined in your Profile and Sound settings. There is no need to manually disable your alarm-clock every Friday anymore!
CT AlarmClock Lite has no complicated Snooze-menus. There is no need to run through menus if you want to snooze another few minutes. Just press Snooze button and go on sleeping. The snooze period is set to 5 minutes.
CT AlarmClock Lite 1.7 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- CT_AlarmClock_Lite_1.7.exe (120 KB, ↓ 0)
Description/changelog of CT AlarmClock Lite 1.7:
New in the version 1.7: New time engine. CT AlarmClock Lite doesn't require a module 'cttmengine.exe' to be always in the memory anymore.
Microsoft .NET Compact Framework: not required.
- 176x220 pixels: supported
- 240x320 pixels: supported
- 320x240 pixels: not supported
- Microsoft Smartphone 2002: not supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 for Smartphone: not supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 SE for Smartphone: not supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 for Smartphone: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6 Standard: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard: not supported
Below are the earlier versions of CT AlarmClock Lite.