Glasgow Coma Scale
A medical application, which calculates the scale for assessing level of consciousness, particularly used in trauma.
Developer: Rey Vegafria
Latest version: 1.0
Total versions: 1
Submitted: 9 Apr 2015
Updated: 9 Apr 2015
Glasgow Coma Scale is a medical application, which calculates the scale for assessing level of consciousness, particularly used in trauma.
The Glasgow Coma Scale is a neurological scale which aims to give a reliable, objective way of recording the conscious state of a person, for initial as well as continuing assessment. A patient is assessed against the criteria of the scale, and the resulting points give the Glasgow Coma Score (or GCS).
This program is intended for use by medical professionals only. Its intended use is for those who are already familiar with the proper use and indications of this free utility and who will use this program solely as a convenient memory aid.
Glasgow Coma Scale 1.0 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- Glasgow_Coma_Scale_1.0.cab (19 KB, ↓ 0)
Description/changelog of Glasgow Coma Scale 1.0:
Microsoft .NET Compact Framework: not required.
- 176x220 pixels: supported
- 240x320 pixels: supported
- 320x240 pixels: not supported
- Microsoft Smartphone 2002: not supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 for Smartphone: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 SE for Smartphone: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 for Smartphone: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6 Standard: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard: not supported
There are 10 more apps by Rey Vegafria for Windows Mobile:
• Airfagev Mobile
• RJV Sound Recorder
• Airfagev MobileChat
• Petals Around the Rose
• RJV DateCalc
• RJV Percentage Calc
• RJV Calc
• RJV Pregnancy Calc
• RJV RegTweaks UI
• RJV Tone Setter