Help 2 Speak
Help to Speak is a handy collection of phrases in multiple languages. The phrases are sorted by categories and are easy to find.
Developer: Arena Games Studios
Latest version: 1.2
Total versions: 3
Submitted: 8 Apr 2015
Updated: 8 Apr 2015
Help to Speak is a handy collection of phrases in multiple languages, like English, German, French and so on. The phrases are allocated in 9 different categories, like "Shopping", "Culture", "Conversation" etc.
Through an intuitive user interface, take the basics of the conversation in a foreign language everywhere you go and speak in the most common situations.
Help 2 Speak 1.2 seem to be the latest available version. Below you can find file(s) assigned to this version:
- Help_2_Speak_1.2.cab (856 KB, ↓ 0)
Description/changelog of Help 2 Speak 1.2:
New in the version 1.2:
- Added support of Danish language;
- Improved the overall performance of the application;
- Implemented better sentence scrolling;
- Added font enhancements;
- Overall improvement of supported languages.
Microsoft .NET Compact Framework: not required.
- 176x220 pixels: not supported
- 240x320 pixels: supported
- 320x240 pixels: supported
- Microsoft Smartphone 2002: not supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 for Smartphone: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 SE for Smartphone: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 for Smartphone: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6 Standard: supported
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard: supported
Below are the earlier versions of Help 2 Speak. If you are aware of a newer version of Help 2 Speak or an older one, which is not listed here, please feel free to add it!